Level 2: Food Safety Supervisor Course
PLEASE NOTE: HOSPITALITY COURSE CODE CHANGES:
SITXOHS002A - Follow workplace Hygiene procedures and
SITXFSA001A - Implement food safety procedures
Have been replaced with new codes and names.
The Level 2 Food Safety Supervisor Course units of competency are:
Hospitality: SITXFSA201 - Participate in Safe Food Handling Practices
Health: HLTFS309C - Oversee the day-to-day Implementation of Food Safety in the Workplace, and HLTFS310C - Apply and Monitor Food Safety Requirements
Retail: SIRRFSA001A - Apply Retail Food Safety Practices Food
Processing: FDFFS2001A - Implement the Food Safety Program and Procedures
It is a prerequisite of this course that the trainee has completed a Level 1: Food Hygiene Course before completing the Level 2 course. When completing the course online, the trainee can complete the training at the same time by enroling in the combined Level 1 and Level 2 course. For workplace courses, the trainee will be asked to provide a copy of the their Level 1 statement of attainment.
The level 2 online course takes approximately 2 hours and broken into 8 separate learning modules:
- Course introduction
- Module 1: Revision of the key Australian Food Safety requirements
- Module 2: Food Poisoning
- Module 3: Managing and understanding the supervision of Food Allergens
- Module 4: The Twelve Steps and Seven Principles of HACCP
- Module 5: Implementing Procedures for Managing Food Safety
- Module 6: Product Recall
- Module 7: Role of the Food Safety Supervisor including Internal Audits and Calibration
Want to organise classroom training for all your staff at the same time?
The onsite workplace course delivers the same information, however it is delivered in a different format. The trainer utilises PowerPoint, whiteboards, ip charts, videos etc. and the participant is provided with a 70+ page resource manual which is theirs to keep.
SIX Reasons to Trust Prime Skills with Your Certification
- We're a Registered Training Organisation (RTO number 21317) and meet the same quality standards required by TAFE colleges and Universities under the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
- National qualifications. Both the Level 1 Training (Food Hygiene) and Level 2 Training (Food Safety Supervisor) are nationally recognized.
- Get a better job. Our training can help you get higher paying jobs with the top companies so your career moves forward.
- Latest techniques. All our training includes latest food safety techniques.
- Take the training online when and where it's convenient through our FREE Online Learning® system.
- In your own time. Get certified in your own time. No classes to attend.